Fuller, Inc. and its affiliates (hereinafter also referred to as “Fuller”, “we”, “our” and “us”) recognize the protection of privacy-related information as a very important matter. We strive to protect the information of all people related to our business worldwide, in compliance with the laws and regulations (hereinafter referred to as “Applicable Laws”) applicable where they are located.
To assure all collected data specified in this Policy are handled under explicit consent, we ask for your attention and consent to the treatment of your data stated here.
In order to comply with the Applicable Laws, such as APPI and GDPR, we have established a compliance program (including this Policy, our “Personal Information Protection Rules”, and other rules and regulations), and strive for full understanding by our employees and affiliates. We will enforce, maintain, and improve this compliance program continually.
We will announce amendment to this Policy and the effective date on our website.
We use advertisement distribution means provided by the following third parties to distribute our advertisements to websites on the Internet.
(1) Yahoo! Japan Corporation
(2) Google LLC
(3) Facebook, Inc.
(4) Twitter, Inc.
The third parties listed in each item of Paragraph 1 provide advertisement distribution by their own remarketing tools. Commonly, these advertisement distribution means function as follows:
(1) obtain a code that cannot identify an individual, such as cookie, advertisement identifier (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Code”), from a person (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) who has accessed the website operated by Fuller; then,
(2) use the Code to distribute advertisements based on the User’s access records on Fuller’s website; and,
(3) the Code will be processed in accordance with the respective policies of the third parties.
To inactivate an active Code, the User needs to access the opt-out page listed as follows.
(1) Yahoo!: https://accounts.yahoo.co.jp/privacy/optout/ads?.done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.co.jp
(2) Google: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
(3) facebook: https://ja-jp.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
(4) twitter: https://help.twitter.com/ja/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
In this Chapter, we declare policies for processing personal data of Data Subjects in the EEA according to GDPR. If you are currently residing or staying at the EEA, please peruse all the contents of this Chapter to confirm our processing of your personal data.
We obtain and process your personal data specified below to provide you with our “App Ape” service under the contract.
For registering a new user account / Name, Email, Company, Department of Company, Occupation
For behavior analysis and service improvement / App Ape operation history
To practice data science as part of our business, we may collect and process data and/or Information listed in the following items from the Apps Users subject to app marketing research and analysis.
(1) gender and year of birth
(2) install/uninstall history of Apps
(3) current status and activity log of Apps
(4) language and time zone
(5) OS version and the Device unique ID generated by the OS
(6) advertising ID
(7) temporary visit history generated by cookie technology
(8) information regarding SIM card used for communication of the Device
(9) information given when the Device was manufactured, such as manufacturer and model
In case it is legally necessary to treat data or Information listed in each item of the preceding Section as personal, we obtain prior consent to collect and process it from the Apps User to whom it pertains. We will not collect personal data without prior consent.
We may use information specified in Sections 1 or 2 of this Article for profiling (meaning defined in Article 4, Paragraph 4 of the GDPR, the same shall apply hereinafter). However, our profiling neither produces legal effects concerning the Data Subject, nor similarly significantly affects.
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with the data protection authority having jurisdiction over your residence. Please use this URL to contact that authority:
Data Subject under age 16 must have prior permission from a parent or guardian to use our services and initiate actions prescribed in this Policy.
For your contact, we assign the following person as an internal data protection officer:
Yuichi Nagai, Fuller, Inc., KOIL, 148-2 Kashiwa-no-ha Campus, 178-4 Wakashiba, Kashiwa, Chiba 277-0871, Japan